Many people will need our help in 2021
Let’s make sure we’re ready
‘Forced sellers bring bargains to (the property) market’
This was the headline on the front page of The MONEY section of The Daily Telegraph on Saturday 5th December 2020
The article by Property Press Award winner Melissa Lawford, mentions mounting pressures :-
- Mortgage payment deferrals (140,000 in October 2020 according to UK Finance)
- 2.6 million homeowners have taken mortgage holidays this year and 492,000 have moved to ‘tailored forbearance’ in lieu of restarting payments (e.g. extending the term of the loan)
- Job security is currently affecting buyers – furloughed workers can struggle to get mortgages
- Unemployment now forecast to rise to 7.5%
- Some business loans are secured against family homes
“Although instances of distress so far have been masked by the mini-boom” and “repossessions are banned until January 2021” ….
“There will be opportunities for buyers when sellers’ hands are tied”
I’ll be seeking out those affected, to find out how I can help them
Do you have cash ready to invest?
Take Action Now !
Contact Malcolm on 07766543981
Let’s plan together for 2021